UK, Channel Islands and Ireland Delivery Information
- We ship orders with Royal Mail and DPD for UK and Channel Island deliveries. Deliveries to Ireland will be sent via DPD only.
- We operate a strict 1pm cut off for all orders
- Delivery is free and takes 3-5 working days from date of dispatch (excluding any additional delays outside of our control)
- Royal Mail include the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland at no additional cost. Please allow an extra day to deliver to the Channel Islands.
- A tracking number is provided by Royal Mail but does not always provide all the detailed information on route – this is out of our control.
- We offer an expedited £4.99 1st Class Royal Mail Service which normally takes 1-2 working days (Sometimes takes longer in current Covid Pandemic – out of our control)
- We can offer a Next Day Delivery for £7.50 with Royal Mail.
- All delivery options operate on weekdays only, so all orders place after 1pm on a Friday will be dispatched on Monday. We don’t offer Saturday or Sunday delivery options or an option to collect.
- Your order can be delivered anytime between 9am and 5pm and a signature will be required on receipt.
- If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, the carrier will leave a calling card telling you how you can pick it up.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver on a bank holiday. In this instance, please expect your delivery on the next working day.
- While our couriers will do everything possible to deliver according to these timescales, we cannot guarantee the delivery times.
- When you place an order, we suggest you have it delivered to a work address rather than a home address, as most posties deliver between 9am and 5pm, and will require a signature on receipt.
International Delivery Information
- At the moment, we do not ship to other European or Worldwide countries. However, we’re busy working on options so if you’re not based in the UK or Ireland, please check back here soon.
- We cannot deliver to an address if it puts the health and safety of our staff at risk. For example, when an address can only be reached by crossing dangerous terrain.
- We cannot deliver when it is difficult to access the address. For example, where the address is on an island, or remote part of the mainland, with access only possible by boat or air or access is on poorly maintained roads that cannot be accessed by vehicle, and which would require more than a 15-minute round trip on foot, can be categorised as difficult to access exceptions.
aprtf will issue a full refund or replacement of goods in all instances where:
- products are supplied damaged
- products you have ordered are returned to aprtf as undeliverable by the postal service
- you exercise your cancellation rights and you have cancelled the Contract between us within the 14-day cooling-off period
- you return your purchase within 14 calendar days of purchase
A refund or replacement will be issued to you following receipt by aprtf of the returned goods. Such refund or replacement will be provided within 14 days of the date the returned goods are received.
If goods are returned to aprtf as undeliverable, you will be contacted by email for confirmation of the delivery address. If no reply is received within a reasonable period and in any event within 30 days of the receipt by aprtf of the goods, then a refund will be made within 14 days of that date. aprtf will not be responsible for re-delivery charges.
The customer is responsible for all postal charges for goods returned under this Returns Policy. The only exception is if the goods were delivered faulty or incorrect. If so, aprtf will cover the cost of returning your refund.
If we do not receive the returned goods within 35 days of your cancellation, we may make a charge in respect of collecting the goods. If you do not return the goods or fail to make them available for collection within 30 days of your cancellation you will be deemed to have accepted the goods. At this point, a new purchase contract will arise, and you will be charged the order price for the goods.
aprtf may refuse to accept future orders from those who have made previous unsubstantiated claims for non-delivery of goods or for failure to return the goods within the times specified.
Refunds will be limited to the maximum value of the original order, including delivery charges and will only be issued against the same payment details as supplied to pay for the goods. aprtf reserve the right to proportionately reduce the level of the refund if only some of the original quantity of products is returned, or if it is clear that some of the products have been used. In the case of goods returned under your cancellation right, these must be returned undamaged and unused to qualify for a refund.
For a refund, please write to us at email@example.com, including a photo of the product showing that it is defective. Give us 7 days to examine the product before we respond to you.
Threats of negative reviews in order to push for refunds or other outcomes will not tolerated under any circumstances and will negate any offer for a replacement or refund.
We shall, at our option, replace the defective Product, or refund the price of the defective product in full. To return a defective product, please send to:
For orders delivered to UK
20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, United Kingdom.
You must contact us for instructions before returning items. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label or to arrange collection. You must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us about the problem.
Nothing within these Terms and Conditions of Purchase affect your statutory rights regarding the return of defective goods. In the event goods are supplied defective, then you should report this to Customer Service as soon as possible after discovery of the problem.
How to return your goods or wish to make a complaint:
Simply email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- Order number
- Order date
- Confirmation of whether you made an online or in-store purchase
- A clear photo of the product
We’ll then respond with the next steps.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org